Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Precious Cat Strut

Oy, I am melting in the midst of overwhelming cuteness right now. I am watching the Daily Show and Precious insists on sitting on my lap. She is purring softly and seems to be totally and perfectly content. She is just the cutest, most wonderful calico in all the world!

Had a great dinner with a college friend tonight (Sarene). We went to this super-hip Mexican restaurant in the Village. I very much enjoyed catching up with her. In fact, neither of us could believe that it has been at least seven years since we last saw each other. CRAZY! How does time pass this fast? On one hand, it doesn't feel that long since we were in college. On the other hand, it is impossible to quickly summarize all that has taken place since then. So much has changed; I have grown so much.

I think about this bumper sticker that I once saw at Chicago Botanic Gardens - "Not another learning experience!" I definitely feel that way sometimes. I certainly wish that things were easier and went more smoothly often. Yet, in all actuality, things would get pretty boring. I really do love feeling like I am always evolving and learning. And I love surrounding myself with people who also find this important. YAY!

So, here's to ascending, growing, learning and changing!

What's YOUR favorite bumper sticker?

No comments: