Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not much to say tonight

Howdy, y'all. I am in a lot of pain tonight (terrible back pain), so it is really difficult to think. Yet, even just typing about it, and acknowledging it in a tangible way, is really helpful.

I am usually in pain, but it is particularly bad today. Why? Because I couldn't resist Israeli Dancing last night. We had our Yom Haatzmaut (Israel Independence Day) celebration at the temple last night, and the concert portion was followed by dinner and dancing. I hadn't done Israeli dancing in years, and certainly not since the car accident. It was glorious - "Od Lo Ahavti Dai," "Mayim, Mayim" and more. For a few brief moments of dancing, I felt normal again. I felt like I could move and have control over my body in a way that I haven't experienced in 2 and a half years.

Well, forgive me for complaining. Getting ready for bed, hope to sleep well. Good night!

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

Yuck. I hate pain.. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)