Saturday, August 25, 2007

Princess Cupcake the Great

I am such a sucker for these things!! I now proudly present my very own M&M creation (meant to look just a little like me):

Princess Cupcake the Great!!
Thanks to Rambling Shan for the idea (be sure to check out her blog!).

I would like point out the following details in the "artwork" (teehee!) above. Random penguin - how very Chagall of me! Also, the director's chair is a necessity. I have directed a bunch of plays/musicals over the years, and I really love creating theatre. There are gifts in the picture, a beach ball in the pool, a seashell, and a butterfly. It was so fun to put together all the components of this picture.

If you want to make one for yourself,
go to Become and M&M and create a character of your own.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Shan said...

Ha! Lovely...I love the randomness of the items you added. Priceless. I hope this was fun for you :-)

Barb said...

What fun! I may have to give it a try. :)

Shan said...

Marci...I have given you an award. Come by and pick it up!