Tuesday, April 1, 2008

30th Birthday Celebrations, Part I




Hello, all!

I am already enjoying my 30's! My birthday was kicked off on the evening before my birthday (last Thursday night), and continued all day Friday. Yet, this is only part one, because my sister is throwing me a birthday party this coming weekend. Here is the celebration so far:

Preparing the perfect birthday treat: One Ho-Ho, One Twinkie,
Some Redi-Whip, and a Shabbat candle. What else could we possibly need?




Ah, the finished product...


Making a wish....


I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll.....




Oops, I missed...



Lindsay, with a pompadour, using the cordless phone as her mic.
Brilliant, just brilliant.


Oh, the humanity!!

Toasting my birthday - out to lunch with colleagues from work.
The tiara and the mimosa are just perfect, non?



Stay tuned for more joyfulness!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! You forgot to share your cake with us! LOL :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Looks like you had a great time!!

SMLP said...

Don't you love recapping celebrations? Head on over to my blog to read about Sunday's fun!

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Y'all are too much. Happy birthday! And thanks for the idea about how to make a twinkie more evilly delicious!

Lindsay Bellows said...

I can't believe you posted that pompadour picture of me!!!!!
hahahahahahahhahahaha

Andree said...

Congratulations! You have put my cake in the mail, right? Because I can tell that I'll just love that gooey frosting!! Oh to be 30 again!

Sandy Kessler said...

happy happy feeling good??

Cooper said...

Ho-Ho's and Twinkies..who could ask for more??? Happy Birthday!!!!!