Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

I am just so gosh-darn honored to have been given an award from my blogging buddy, Shan at Rambling Shan.She has bestowed upon me the Schmooze Award:


The Schmooze award apparently goes to bloggers who blog themselves and also comment on many other peoples' blogs (which is a favorite hobby of mine - I just love seeing what is out there, and hearing people's individual stories). They truly have the "power of schmooze." I got all choked up when I read the following on Shan's page:


"The Myriad Musings of Marci--She approaches everything with such honesty and sensitivity and she always has some great link for her readers to check out."

Well, thanks again, Shan, and I look forward to finding other wonderful blogs to pass the award onto!

3 comments:

Shan said...

You more than earned it! You are fabulous and I love your site. I love the place of honor you gave your award--makes me think I should move mine up towards the top of my page :-)

Jojo a. said...

Congrats to you! Not only do I love the alliterations (I'm starting to use them more and more often) but your posting ideas are great! To many more, cheers!!

Cooper said...

Congrats! I feel honored just to know a celebrity !!!