Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Top 25 Songs (At least, According to My iPod)

Try as I might, it has always been incredibly difficult to figure out my most favorite songs. I mean, how does one really begin to create such a list? Well, it became clear to me recently - what are my most played songs on iTunes? I am going to list them in order, including how many times I've played each song (at least since adding it to iTunes). Perhaps this is the true test. Prepare to learn more about me than you ever have before!


  1. "You are the New Day," The King's Singers (45 times)
  2. "Feel," Robbie Williams (41 times)
  3. "Private Emotion," Ricky Martin and Meja (35 times)
  4. "Something Stupid," Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman (35 times)
  5. "Loves Divine," Seal (35 times)
  6. "Runaway," The Corrs (33 times)
  7. "In Your Eyes," The King's Singers (33 times)
  8. "Yihiyeh Tov (Things Will Get Better)," David Broza (32 times)
  9. "In Your Eyes," Peter Gabriel (32 times)
  10. "My Favourite Game," The Cardigans (31 times)
  11. "Chicago," Sufjan Stevens (31 times)
  12. "Waiting for My Real Life to Begin," Colin Hay (30 times)
  13. "Skye Boat Song," The King's Singers (29 times)
  14. "Looking Through Patient Eyes," P.M. Dawn (29 times)
  15. "Waters of March," Jane Monheit (28 times)
  16. "The Road to Mandalay," Robbie Williams (28 times)
  17. "Here With Me," Dido (27 times)
  18. "Such Great Heights," The Postal Service (27 times)
  19. "Blues Away," Erasure (26 times)
  20. "This Kiss," Faith Hill (25 times)
  21. "Veronica," Elvis Costello (24 times)
  22. "Hallelujah," John Cale (24 times)
  23. "Both Sides Now," Joni Mitchell (24 times)
  24. "Thank You," Led Zeppelin (24 times)
  25. "Quando, Quando, Quando," Michael Buble (24 times)
So, what about you? What's your favorite? Does your iTunes agree? What are your top songs on iTunes?

No comments: