Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh my goodness - an award!!


I was delightfully surprised to learn that Sandy, over at I Beati, presented me with an award! She was in a particularly giving mood, and she gave many people different awards. I was blessed with the Special Scribe Award, which she said was given to those of us who have unique blogs and things to say. I am so excited to visit some of the other award winning blogs. If you happened to receive one from Sandy, mazel tov! No matter what, please be sure to visit her and see some of the other blogs that she has highlighted.

Thanks, Sandy!!!

3 comments:

Phyllis Sommer said...

mazel tov:-)

Sandy Kessler said...

can you pass it on ?I'm glad you like it . I love reading your interesting commentary , so glad you are better. sk

Lindsay Bellows said...

Mazel Tov! You absolutely deserve this award. I love to read what's going on in your head!