Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jenny Weigh-In #4




Are you ready for this?




I mean, really - are you ready?????




As of this morning, I am down another




3.8 pounds




for a total of.....




11.6 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!!




This is unbelieveable - I can't believe that this is actually working. I imagined that it would be SO hard, and such a struggle, but it really isn't. My sister, Lindsay, asked me this morning, "So, have you had to starve for the last month?" And the answer is a definitive, "NO!" I have never had to be hungry, and I have always felt satiated.




Interestingly, my metabolism is definitely starting to change. I am getting hungry every few hours (that's what eating smaller meals, more often, apparently does). Wow.




Most importantly, I am so appreciative of all of your support - you guys are the best. I feel so encouraged, and so excited, as I update you each week on my progress. Thanks for joining me on this journey so far :)


7 comments:

Lindsay Bellows said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJP said...

Woohoo!!!

SMLP said...

Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I knew you'd like the Timberlake post ;-)

Jennifer said...

High five! Fist bump! You GO girl!

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Great Job!

Found your blog through the NaBloPoMo group on Facebook. Just clicking through to say "Hello".

Phyllis Sommer said...

hooray! good for you:-)

i beati said...

keep going wow keep goin Are you walking too?/How is your back by the way??sandy