Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jenny Weigh-In #5

Hi, folks!! Ready for this week's number? It's a little one, but a loss nonetheless:

- 0.2 lbs

For a total of:

-11.8

So close to that 12 pound mark!!

So, it would be really easy to be disappointed by this, and, trust me, parts of me want to be upset about the loss. BUT -

  1. I didn't GAIN any weight this week
  2. I actually went down, even just a little bit
  3. As my sister pointed out, it shows that the loss so far isn't a fluke - it is a real weight loss!
  4. I am still on the right track!!

Wow, I am so excited about this, and how successful it's been so far. Here's to another week!

(and, yes, I know that Thanksgiving is coming up - we'll talk about that eating challenge soon!!)

4 comments:

SMLP said...

Yay! Keep up that positive outlook!

Phyllis Sommer said...

great attitude. good for you!

Lindsay Bellows said...

we will be there for each other through this challenging holiday. yay for support network!!!

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Every ounce counts. Good for you!