Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some OLD photos!

Just bought a new scanner, and made sure to scan some OLD pics of me with friends and family. Enjoy a sampling!


Here's me! I'm about one year old here, and already - the love of music was obvious.

At one of our good friend's weddings, my two best friends from high school, with their husbands.
(Josh, Jessica, Lauren, Jason, and me!


In 2003, receiving my Master's degree - I was ordained as a rabbi one year later.


Sometime around 2001, my family and I went to the Chicago Botanic Gardens and took some fun photos.
(Back row: Me, Ricky, Adam, Lindsay; Front Row: Dad, Mom)

2 comments:

MJP said...

OMG! I love the red scarf!

Jennifer said...

You are WAY hot!

Except when you were a kid -- then, you were precious and pretty and sweet, and destined for hotness.

As an adult, HOT.

And red is SO your color!